Tuesday, May 12, 2009

At a Glance: Day Four

Having been on the road a handful of days we have been fortunate enough to meet some amazing people (Phylis, Andy, Tammy, George, and others - if you are reading this) and see some spectacular sights. We have traveled about 200 miles thus far, with our most significant accomplishment being the trip over Washington Pass (right). Folks that we meet on the road are super curious when they spot our bikes - we have outlined our trip countless times already, which is just fine given that I like to hear myself talk. All is well, we send our best to the folks at home!

7 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop in a say hi! I'm Michelle's friend from Northern CA, I met you briefly after Jeremiah was born. Our family is looking forward to tracking your trip. Have fun, may God bless you with safety.

    RaShea, for the Cox family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great website! 5477 ft - wow, will you go higher than that through the Rockies? You made me laugh (chair), you made me cry(first giving), and I'm always a fascinated with maps. Now I'm excited for the next post. Love you both, Mary B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, glad to hear your having a great time. I will keep an eye out for the chair. I think you have inspired your Dad he busted out the gym card again and is back at it. Thanks for the call on Mothers Day it was great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you mounted the back-bumper toilet seat yet? Remember, not to be used while moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the great comments. Its great to hear from all you folks, the encouragement is good. Peace.

    ReplyDelete